Teachers,
Choose one question below to answer in short paragraph form. Be creative. Leave your name at the bottom of your post.
TO POST:
1. Click on "comment" link under the blog post.
2. Indicate which letter question y ou are responding to and type your response.
3. Click "publish your comment"
_____________________________
A. If I were the principal, I'd...
_____________________________
B. I think if I weren't teaching, I'd be...
_____________________________
C. People think I'm crazy when...
_____________________________
D. One of my pet peeves is...
_____________________________
E. My favorite activity on the weekends is...
_____________________________
F. Write a short poem or song about Blackrock School.
_____________________________
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Bonjour, Mrs. Wright.
People think I'm crazy when they see me parallel park. It will take me at least three hundred hundred tries depending whether there are other cars in the area. That's why when I finally could afford an Escape, I bought one that does it for me.
I think if I weren't teaching, I'd be...suntanning in Hawaii
If I were principal I'd go crazy. The constant complaints and drama of teachers, parents and students would make me pull out my hair. I would want to drink heavily and often. I would certainly look for a new job. Working with adults and all their problems is no way to earn a living!
Post a Comment